Audience guide and informations
Some tips for audience, for best experience, for best show, for less lag:
- Arrive early before the region is full so everything can rez
- Remember: TP inside a ragione provoke a quick lag spike! So please don’t arrive after the start!
- Remove AO and sit down
- When you sit on one of our chairs, you can get (it depends by the sim) a invite for a experience, or two simple invites (one for animations, one for camera), accept them!
- Turn on music
- Check your script counter for scripts & memory
- Remove scripts, HUDs, facelights (Control-O, Wearing)
- Remove particle generators
- Turn on Advanced Lighting Model
- Turn off Water Reflections.
- Set sky to what the Host or the Automatic Hosting System will say.
- Turn off nametags
- Set Level of Detail (LOD) to 4
- Reduce Draw Distance to 72 (dd 72)
- Set Max Complexity to No Limit
- Set Max Avatars to a larger number
- Derender everyone but dancers
- Don’t right-click stage or dancers
- Teleport in your friends
- Share announcements on Facebook, Twitter, and all social networks.
- Share photos or videos
If you want or need further informations and/or learn about how minimize lag in your viewer, please follow the Beq guide